mike.
art. jesus. coffee. people. books. creating. in no particular order.
>>view my complete profile

December 28, 2010

Remember Missing Baby Jesus?

Remember last year when I wrote about how fitting it was that our baby Jesus went missing? Well I couldn't take it anymore and I decided upon myself to make another one. I was tired of looking at an empty "Jesus-less" manger. I know its simple and silly but I was tired of it! 

I can go into deep thoughts and reflect even more on what that means for me personally, in regards to my last post but I'll spare you that (for now) and just post the pics of the baby Jesus I sculpted.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you made Jesus not pasty white.. looks fantastic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! Jesus was not a pasty white fellow. He was not white! lol

    ReplyDelete