mike.
art. jesus. coffee. people. books. creating. in no particular order.
>>view my complete profile

April 30, 2011

The Great Easter Showdown 2011

click for larger version
As kids growing up we were always told not to eat too much candy and lots of sugar because it was bad for your teeth. We were also told that the tooth fairy loved cavity free teeth, so we should keep them clean.

At the same time we're given tons of candy on Easter...
Watching all my siblings and the neighborhood kids eat lots and lots of candy this week, I couldn't help but wonder if there is an epic throw down on Easter night between the clean, cavity free tooth loving tooth fairy and the sugar induced jelly bean popping Easter Bunny.

My guess is there was no epic throw down, but part of me wishes there was. One can only hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment